|All other international orders||Buy Now|
Clicking 'Buy Now' or 'Sign Up and Save' will direct you to the 100% secure Jeunesse Global website, where you will complete the purchase. Please allow up to 10 seconds for the page to load.
Jeunesse Naara is available at wholesale prices if you join Jeunesse. To join, a small yearly fee is payable (for example $49.95 in USA).
Sign Up and Save
Each decade, skin loses up to 30% of its collagen.
- 5,000 mg of Hydrolyzed TruMarine™ Collagen (a collagen protein and amino acid compound) Blended Superfruits: Tangerine, Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Acerola, Blueberry, Raspberry, Cherry, Grape
- Vitamins and Mineral: Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 (Niacin as Niacinamide for easy digestion),
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyroxine HCL), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), and Zinc.
Our optimum level of collagen production peaks during our 20s. After that, we loss about 30 percent of our normal collagen production every 10 years. The results of these natural aging cycles are the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and thin, loose, sagging and dull looking skin. But, the natural reduction of collagen production can be slowed, and even reversed, with the daily intake of one tangerine flavored packet of powdered Naara. Yes, it truly is that easy and simple to regain the firm, plump, glowing appearance of fully hydrated skin. The benefits of this incredible inside-out technique for skin-care therapy are:
- Noticeable results within a 4 week period
- Improved skin firmness and elasticity
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhances skin hydration
- Promotes increased normal collagen formation
Each box of Naara contains 15 individual packets.
What Is The Function Of Collagen?
As the most abundant structural protein in your body, collagen keeps your skin firm, plump, strong, and elastic. Collagen also replaces the dead cells of your uppermost layer of skin, reduces cellulite, and reduces stretch marks. There are 16 different types of collagen. The collagen in the human body contains types 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10. Type 1 collagen, the source of nearly 90 percent of your body’s collagen supply, is the most beneficial form of collagen for skin, hair, and nails. As the production of collagen slows down naturally as you age, adding a type 1 collagen enhancing supplement like Naara encourages your body to increase its collagen output to keep renewing and repairing skin cells. The protein in collagen is the foundation in the cells of your fingernails, toe nails, and hair. The liquid collagen in Naara helps keep your nails strong and adds strength, depth, and elasticity to your hair follicles.
What Is The Source Of Trumarine™ Collagen?
The source of the TruMarine™ collagen in Naara is the fibrous protein of the skin, bones, and scales of fish. The results of recent clinical trials and studies found that this form of Type 1 collagen possesses antioxidant properties beneficial for combating the effects of aging in skin, hair, and nail care. The peptides in marine collagen rejuvenate the activity of fibroblast cells that have a major role in the formation of new connective skin tissues.
What Is Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Hydrolyzed collagen is used as a basis to stimulate the formation of new collagen in the body. In Naara, the hydrolyzed collagen comes from the ground and soaked skin, bones, and scales of fish that is then hydrated. The end result is undamaged, intake, small amino acids, which are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Hydrolyzed collagen is also beneficial for thinning hair and splitting nails.
How Do Superfruits Help Collagen?
The 8 superfruits in Naara contain anthocyanins, which are compounds that work with Vitamin C to support and strengthen collagen fibers, and to hydrate the skin cells. The high antioxidant content of anthocyanins protects the collagen in the body’s skin cells from damages caused by environmental hazards and the normal aging process.
What Are The Benefits Of The Vitamins And Mineral In Naara?
The following vitamins and mineral ingredients in Naara target specific collagen needs in the body.
- Vitamin E: Naturally slows down the aging process and prevents skin damage from environmental free radicals
- Vitamin C: Essential for collagen formation, protection against wrinkles, and for healthy skin, nails, and hair
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin as Niacinamide): Reduces the effects of aging on the skin and protects against pollutants
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Supports healthy skin cells and hair by delaying the signs of the aging process and the loss of hair coloring
- Vitamin B6 (Pyroxine HCL): Supports healthy skin cells and shiny hair, and reduces the effects of hair loss
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Keeps skin and nails healthy, strong, and youthful, and supports the restoration of hair loss
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): Reduces skin dryness and inflammation, hair breakage, and weak, splitting nails
- Zinc Mineral: Present in all body tissues, required for healthy collagen connections, supports the growth and repair of collagen in skin cells, nails, and hair.
Who Can Take Naara?
Naara is an excellent daily nutritional supplement for anyone 18 years or older. It is not intended for young children as their collagen production is already operating at the optimal levels. Naara is not recommended for pregnant or breast feeding women because of natural body changes. Anyone taking medications or under the supervision of a healthcare provider should inform their medical specialist before adding a new supplement to their diets.
How Do I Use Naara?
Mix one packet of Naara in 237 ml of water once daily, mixing the powder and water together as you empty the packet into the liquid to dissolve any clumps. You can take Naara at any time throughout the day. For maximum nutritional benefits and quick absorption into your bloodstream, take your daily serving of Naara at the same time each day on an empty stomach.
Can I Mix Naara In Liquids Other Than Water?
Yes, you can. Naara mixes well with juices, tea, coffee, and energy drinks. The delicious tangerine flavor of Naara adds a subtle citrus taste to smoothies.
Are There Any Side Effects From Drinking Naara?
All clinical and dietary studies and tests have reported no side effects to any of the ingredients in Naara. Anyone with allergies should consult their healthcare professional before adding a new supplement to their diets.
Jeunesse Naara Reviews
Read Jeunesse Naara reviews from real USA, Canada, Australia and other international customers!
To add your own Jeunesse Luminesce Night Cream review, click on the link below.
No reviews exist for this product. Be the first to review!Write your own review